Axiom Technology is looking for an experienced Level II Tech. We are looking for someone who has around 3 years of IT experience (Previous MSP experience is a bonus). We are looking for someone who is passionate about IT and loves to help people. This position requires a self-starter with the ability to work with minimal oversight.
- Work with clients to manage, maintain, and implement windows servers, including software and hardware.
- Windows Server operating system installation and troubleshooting (Varios version of Microsoft Windows)
- Provide Microsoft Active Directory user, group and OU administration and assign permissions in accordance with client specifications
- Configure and manage routers, switches, VPN, firewall, and wireless networks
- Perform hardware upgrades, software upgrades, apply security patches and apply recommended operating system (OS) patches, test and install desktop software, add user accounts, remove user accounts, provide system performance tuning, and perform backups and restores.
- Perform fault management, preventive maintenance, and backup and recovery for IT components
- Perform installation, configuration, troubleshooting, technical assistance and/or training in response to customer requirements for the foundational IT environment
- Manage and troubleshoot network printers
- Manage Microsoft Office end user support
- Manage client project design and implementation
- Proficient knowledge and working experience of Microsoft servers operating system
- Proficient knowledge and working experience of Hyper-V and other and virtualization technologies
- Business System Administration experience on Microsoft Windows platform; an understanding of a wide array of server grade applications to include, Windows DNS, IIS, SharePoint, SAN/NAS, Exchange, Office 365, VM, and Patch Management (Lotus Notes is a bonus)
- Working experience in the administration in Active Directory
- Working knowledge of Windows Operating Systems and Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge and understanding of TCP/IP network architecture and implementation; understand the fundamentals of network protocols, architecture and management
- Proficient knowledge and working experience in implementing and maintaining routers switches and Wi-Fi
- Working experience troubleshooting technical problems with personal computers, peripheral equipment, software application, networks and other devices
- Work experience that required excellent customer service skills
- Must have a technical aptitude with the ability to comprehend complex technical topics and specialized information.
- Should be self-motivated, a self-learner, customer oriented, resourceful, enthusiastic and welcome a challenge
- Work experience that required the ability to multi-task and retain a high level of accuracy
Work experience that required organizational, problem solving and planning skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently to solve complex problems as well as seek out answers with minimal information
- Ability to lift and install heavy technology equipment
- Must present neat well-groomed and professional appearance in all situations.
- Reliable Transportation
Education and Experience Requirements
- At least 3 years of experience in project management, network implementation and server management
- High school diploma/GED or higher