Axiom Technology is looking for an experienced Level II Tech. We are looking for someone who has around 3 years of IT experience (Previous MSP experience is a bonus). We are looking for someone who is passionate about IT and loves to help people. This position requires a self-starter with the ability to work with minimal oversight.
Job title – Computer Technician – Axiom Technology Services
Job location – Redding, CA
Pay and Benefits – $18.00 – $21.00 per hour
Benefits: Health insurance, Paid time off
Job Type – Full-time, Contract
- Work with clients to manage, windows servers, including software and hardware (Various version of Microsoft Windows) .
- Provide Microsoft Active Directory user, group and OU administration and assign permissions in accordance with client specifications.
- Perform hardware upgrades, software upgrades, apply security patches and apply recommended operating system (OS) patches, test and install desktop software, add user accounts, remove user accounts, provide system performance tuning, and perform backups and restores.
- Perform, preventive maintenance, and backup and recovery.
- Manage and troubleshoot network printers.
- Manage Microsoft Office end user support.
- Working knowledge and working experience of Microsoft servers operating system, Hyper-V and other and virtualization technologies.
- Business System Administration experience on Microsoft Windows platform; an understanding of a wide array of server grade applications to include, Windows DNS, IIS, SharePoint, SAN/NAS, Exchange, Office 365, VM, and Patch Management.
- Working experience with Active Directory.
- Working knowledge of Windows Operating Systems and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Working experience troubleshooting technical problems with personal computers, peripheral equipment, software application, networks and other devices.
- Work experience that required excellent customer service skills.
- Must have a technical aptitude with the ability to comprehend complex technical topics, specialized information, self-motivated, a self-learner, customer oriented, resourceful, enthusiastic and welcome a challenge.
- Must be able to multi-task and retain a high level of accuracy, organizational, problem solving and planning skills.
- Ability to work independently to solve complex problems as well as seek out answers with minimal information.
- Ability to lift and install heavy technology equipment.
- Must present neat well-groomed and professional appearance in all situations.
- Reliable Transportation required.
- This job is located in Redding California and requires a candidate to reside within reasonable commuting distance to begin work at 8 am.
Education and Experience Requirements
- At least 2 years working with computers in a business environment
- High school diploma/GED or higher
Expected Hiring Date – 1 to 3 days
Schedule – Monday to Friday, Weekend availability